Welcome to the club information page! Here you will find essential information that relates to club sanctioning requirements, member management, activity sanctions, insurance and accident reporting.
Please review all the club information within this site prior to submitting a club sanction request.
Club sanction requests will now be processed online. A club cannot operate under the umbrella of Freestyle Canada until its sanction request is formally approved.
Approved club sanctions are valid from November 1st to October 31st.
Club sanction requests are subject to approval by both Freestyle Canada and the Territorial/Provincial Sport Organisation (T/PSO).
A club’s sanction request will only be approved if the club meets all the requirements listed below.
1) The online sanction request form is complete and accurate.
2) Club is committed to ensuring that all coaches in addition to staff and lead volunteers who work with children have a Criminal Record Check.
3) The Club has concussion management and prevention policy including:
4) All coaches have an active Freestyle Canada license in addition to current NCCP and Freestyle Canada coaching certifications.
5) All coaches are certified and all athletes qualified to perform inverted air skills through the Freestyle Canada Air Training System.
6) The club agrees to ensure that all its club members have a current Freestyle Canada membership.
7) The club receives permission from the ski area to operate its programs.
8) The club reviews and agrees to abide by the Freestyle Canada’s:
Freestyle Canada HIGHLY RECOMMENDS that clubs implement the following Athlete Protection Policies:
Club Sanction Request processing times are 5-10 business days.
To submit a CLUB SANCTION REQUEST, select your Territorial/Provincial Freestyle Ski Association (T/PSO) from the list below, then click the “Club Registration” option.
Activity Sanction requests are required for all FREESTYLE CANADA sanctioned Clubs’ activities that are not listed within their Club Sanction.
Types of activities include:
To submit an ACTIVITY SANCTION REQUEST:
Download the Activity Sanction Request form (.doc).