Supercoach Academy 2018
2018 Supercoach Application
Whistler BC - May 5th to May 25th
We are extremely proud of our Freestyle Canada SuperCoach Academy graduates. 90 percent of SuperCoach Academy graduates are active in Head Coach or provincial team positions within Freestyle across the country
SuperCoach Academy graduate status is highly regarded by employers, and you will be well prepared to lead quality programs for Learn to Train/Freestylerz and Train to Train/Can Free TEAM athletes.
Please send applications to fnaqen@Serrfglyrpnanqn.fxv
Submission Date No later than March 30th.
- Club Coach Course
- Air 1
- Air 2
A $500 deposit will be taken upon acceptance into program, the balance will be due April 30th.
Please note a payment schedule may be arranged upon prior approval with Freestyle Canada.
WHAT DOES THE FEE COVER?
- Lift tickets
- Terrain Building Seminars
- Skiing Skills (Formerly TSM 1)
- Moguls ( Formerly TSM2)
- Air3 Water and Bag:
- Air4 Snow:
- Park & Halfpipe Modules
- CanFree Girlz Workshop
- NCCP – Developing Athletic Abilities
National Team Guest Speakers
- NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program - specific to CanFree Freestylerz
- Strength and Conditioning for Athletes Workshop
- Trampoline practice time
Candidates will be responsible for any expenses incurred for the following:
- Accommodation –prebooked at Whistler Athletes Centre (shared)
- Food – any meals not specified will be the responsibility of the Candidate
- Transportation - to and from the hill, as well as to and from Whistler. (bus service available)
Please contact Sandra at Fnaqen@serrfglyrpnanqn.fxv if you have any questions.